Tuesday, September 14, 2010

OCD


Sooooo, I'm pretty sure I'm OCD...at least to a small degree. I always thought I just had an "architectural eye," but being a homemaker and mother has proven it to be a bit more.
The picture above DOES bother me! Everything needs to look nice and be in its place! :D My friends tell me I'm a good homemaker because I like everything to be clean and picked up...which is important to me. I'm happy to have a nice home, but what about the chillin's?
They need to make messes and explore and get into things and I do let them...to an extent. Until I can't handle the mess and have to clean it up. I don't think I'm too hard on them, but I also know Christian loves going upstairs, where they're allowed to take toys out of the toy room and they have soooo many things to play with...Well I may just make a sign that says, "Love me, love my OCD."

I also suffer from this type OCD:


And this one:

heheheeeee...

1 comment:

Amy said...

he he he - I like the obsessive cookie disorder!