Thursday, September 23, 2010

Gold's Gym

So I joined Gold's Gym in Hummelstown, PA two days ago. They gave me a sweet deal: $20/month including everything (even childcare). SA-weet! :) The place is a little dirty (they only have the locker rooms cleaned 2 days a week!) but otherwise it's a nice facility. My first day working out was yesterday. I did arms and I kept waking up last night from the pain! :D I did shoulders and back today, not looking forward to those side effects. I'm really happy though because it's been almost two years since I was last at a gym working out regularly.
I love to do 20-30 minutes of cardio, weights, then swim some laps to cool down then soak in the hot tub for a few minutes.
I always go focusing on the positive mental and emotional aspects. It helps me to stay motivated and happy. The physical benefits are just a huge bonus. :) I won't miss you, extra baby weight! Get thee hence and come back here no more! ;)~

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Good for you! $20 is a super deal!