Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fun Times in the Bordon Household


I made some edible playdough a couple weeks ago and the boys LOVED it! :D Here's the recipe I used:
EDIBLE PLAYDOUGH RECIPE
1 1/2 c Peanut Butter
3 Tbsp Honey
3/4 c powdered milk
Mix together. It's not super firm, but it'll firm up if you refrigerate it.

We rode our bikes to the duck pond, Christian was SO proud of himself. It was his first time riding his bike away from the front of our apt. and he was so precious! :D

I watched the kids from upstairs and captured a precious chocolate ice cream moment on the back patio. ;) Notice how dirty MY children are? I love those kids. :D

Naughty Miles got a hold of a Sharpie. HA! :D

My bro, Robert, and his family came to visit this past weekend. Saturday we went to the Elizabethtown Fair and had a blast! Here's Miles and I on the Ferris Wheel. It was our first time!

Here's Miles petting a bunny in the petting zoo area. It was so fun!

Saturday evening we went to a ward picnic. Alan is holding Christian after he (and a large group of kids) got attacked by a swarm of wasps! They were playing near their nest, I guess. One little one got stung 13 times!! Poor little guy!
But the food was great. I made a yummy BLT salad. :D

Here's Christian playing with his cousins outside. We had a lot of fun with them and Christian was heart broken when they left. He said he didn't like our house and wanted to go home with them! :D

No comments: