Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fire Station


So today I took my boys to the fire station and invited my friend, Danielle, and her son who's Christian's age. I'd never taken the boys to a fire station before and they were SO happy! Especially Christian! :D His mouth was wide open most of the time and he said, "Wow! They're so big!" the whole time! :D And he wore his fireman dress up outfit, of course. It was too precious.

Just two hot mamas. :D

They went inside of EACH and EVERY fire truck! HA! :D Cute kiddos.

They were so cute in the fire fighter's uniforms! :D

My cute little pip squeak. :D

I guess some firefighters from the Hershey station went and helped out at ground zero. Here's a piece of the Twin Towers, my friends. A sweet memorial to a not so sweet piece of history...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Firestations!! Cute Boys!!! Your such a fun Mom!