Friday, May 9, 2008

Watch out, I'm a blogger now!


Woo-hoo! I am a blogger now! I went from not knowing what this is to being a full 0n blogger. hehehe...I know, I'm weird. So, I just chopped my hair off. Well, I had a foot cut off and I donated it to Locks of Love. It was fun and I don't miss it! :) Here's a picture of Alan and I at the Mt. Timp. temple...You can see my hair is SHORT. :) I can't stand to see my hair the same way for too long so I constantly cut it then grow it long again. It's fun, you should try it some time.

Alan is never home! Well, at least I see him on Saturdays and Sundays, but he is working two jobs this summer. He has an internship at GE in Salt Lake City. He leaves at 6:30 a.m. and returns at around 4:30 p.m. Then he has to leave anywhere from 5:30-6:30 p.m. to work at UPS--loading trucks--until 10 p.m. Since I'm pregnant it's hard to wait up until 10:30 p.m. for him to get home. :( So we miss him dearly...And love him lots and appreciate how hard he works for us.

No comments: