Monday, May 26, 2008

Family...







Two of my nieces, Maile (7) and Alysse(3), came to stay with us from Saturday morning to Sunday evening. My sister, Francine, was in town from Reno, NV with Devin, her second-to-oldest son. He was playing water polo in Salt Lake City and we offered to take the girls. We figured it would be a happier situation on everyone's part. Plus, we hardly ever get to see them! :)
Saturday afternoon we went to Thanksgiving Point and saw the animals at Farm Country. It was so fun! We went on a "wagon" ride (horses pulling us) and the girls and Christian got to ride horses. We bought dried corn and fed all the animals. And I got to fulfill my dream of milking a cow! It was a cool place. We all had a blast (see pics)! The girls are so cute and fun!
Sunday we went to church and played around here (bubbles, sidewalk chalk, etc.) until Francine came to collect her girls. We had a fun time together! I am so grateful for family! What else would we have to look forward to without them?
So I've been getting sicker lately. I'm throwing up every couple days. I keep trying to remind myself that in the grand scheme of things this horrid time is just a blink of the eye, right?...
Thank you everyone for your love and support!...And for being patient with my complaining.

No comments: