Monday, May 12, 2008

Tired of being sick


I'm so tired of being sick! Blah! I'm only about 7 weeks along in the pregnancy, but wanting to barf 24/7 wears on a person! And sometimes it just helps to complain...I try not to complain to Alan too often, but yah know...I love him so much. He's supporting me and picking up my slack. There are so many things I can't do right now and he does them gladly. How'd I get so lucky to have such a wonderful husband?
For Mother's Day I got $90 worth of maternity clothes (a dress, a skirt, and four cute shirts). Yeah! They're so cute and I'm so excited...I should be set for the rest of the pregnancy. (It's sad because my maternity clothes are cuter than my non-maternity clothes!) Then yesterday Alan did the dishes and cleaned the apartment and cooked all the meals. He's so sweet. And I had a cute card, of course, sitting on the table. I am such a lucky mommy and wife!
Christian is asleep right now. I love it when he's asleep 1) because I get a break and 2) because I know he's getting much needed rest. He's so precious when he sleeps I just have to attach a photo.

No comments: