Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Good Friends...


I am so grateful for good friends! Much to my distress I have had a hard time with food lately (being pregnant and SICK and all). :) I hate that I cannot do dishes or cook dinner...Well, a couple from our ward brought Christian and I dinner last night (Alan was gone getting new tires because one of them blew a couple holes on his way home from his SLC job). It was so sweet of them and I appreciated it I wanted to give them each a big kiss. THEN Matt, the husband, did half our dishes (half because he filled up the drain rack). We had been out of silverware, for crying out loud! I cried when they left because I was so grateful for their service, which was so little to them, but so huge to me. I am so grateful for service and the blessings it brings! Never underestimate how much someone values what you do for them, even if what you do seems insignificant. Afterall, we usually don't think a smile or a hug are a big help to anyone until we are in need of one ourselves.
P.S. Don't forget to smile!

No comments: