Sunday, November 30, 2008

TAG TIME

I have been tagged by my friend Heather. Here are the rules: Type 7 things about yourself that you don't think anyone knows and then choose 7 people to tag at the end. You really have to think for this one!

1. I was born in Fairfield, CA and lived there for the first year of my life.

2. I've always been a HUGE dog lover. However, after getting bit 5 times on my mission I cringe every time I come in contact with any dog...Big or small!

3. I am very picky about my chocolate chip cookies...Most of the time they taste like shortening--blah!--very few are edible to me!

4. I was in a homemade fort, made outside with sheets and sawhorses, with a cute boy named Jeff Sterling. He said he wouldn't let me leave unless I kissed him first. I quickly shoved him aside and crawled out as fast as I could. We were six. :)

5. I am distantly related to Gordon B. Hinckley on my mom's side. He and my mom's dad were second cousins and played with each other when they were kids.

6. My middle name is Lyn-with only one "n"

7. My favorite number is 7. :D

I tag: Jennifer and six others that feel like it. :)

No comments: