Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Poor, poor me

I need a Wambulance moment...I have been sick for two weeks straight. BAH! A nasty cold turned into an even nastier sinus infection. I'm on antibiotics, which are helping, so hopefully all will be well. I'm tired of sitting on my keaster and watching TV and reading all day. Oh, I also have pink eye. Christian has the cold I had (and Alan had it, too, but got over it sooner) and pink eye, as well. Poor little guy. He's still got plenty of energy, though! HA! He's been begging to go outside I feel so bad! I've just been way too sick!
I had a OB/GYN appointment today. I lost 5 lbs. in the last 2 weeks. HA! There's one bonus of being sick as a dog. :)~ In two weeks my doctor'll check for dialation. Crazy! Christian came the day after my "first cervix check" appointment. HA! We'll see when Miles wants to greet the world. He sure is active; I could swear he's trying to kick his way out. :) Sweet baby...
Christian was a giraffe for Halloween. He picked out the costume himself--he loves giraffes! I dressed up as a safari explorer-person and we went trunk-or-treating in our church's parking lot. It's so nice not to have to walk for miles just to get a few pieces of candy. Alan came with us for 20 min. before heading to work and Christian was just precious. I just love all my boys!

1 comment:

blogschmog said...

Too bad you're not close enough to sit on mom's lap. :) Poor little lamb, you'll feel better soon.