Monday, December 22, 2008

Miles Andrew Bordon










Miles Andrew Bordon joined our family Friday, December 19 at 11:59 a.m. He weighed 6 lbs 15 oz and was 20 inches long. Mom and baby are well! He's so fun and adorable and we're excited and feel very blessed to have him in our lives! I feel very blessed, also, because the labor and delivery were only four hours. HA! Looks like I may take after my mom with her short labors. I hope so because we're planning on doing this a couple more times. :D
He's so much smaller than Christian and he really is our bundle of joy. I've attached a video of him moving around. He's so precious!! Alan is SUCH a proud Daddy. It's cute to see him interact with Miles, I love it!

My mom came out for 11 days to help with the baby. Unfortunately she only got to spend 4 days with Miles but she was able to bond with Christian. I think/hope she had a fun time. :)






Before Miles was born we went to Temple Square and sipped yummy hot chocolate and looked at the lights and the JSMB (pic) and the new visitor's center. It was fun! I love to be near the temple! I can feel it is the house of God even being near it, though I prefer to be inside. :) Well, that option is getting harder and harder the more kids I have. :) hehehe...


9 comments:

Diana said...

Miles is so cute! I can't wait to come see him.

Emily & Co. said...

congrats!!! you look amazing!!! have fun w/your two little ones!

Amy said...

Congratulations! He looks so cute in that picture with you and your mom - he looks like Christian.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Congrats Tamara, and have an awesome Christmas with the boys!

Hev said...

Congratulations Tam!! He is beautiful!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family! :) SO grateful the delivery went well and that you are both doing well.

The Robinson's said...

Hi Tamara,
Its Joanna's sister. I see that you added another addition to your family! Congrats! He sure is a cutie! Enjoy your Christmas!
Take care,
Juanita

A Beautiful Life said...

CONGRATS!!! he is cutie!! hopefully you can get some sleep, two is hard, 3 is harder, and god bless those that have more than that! lol..i'm glad you're so happy, you looked great in that hospital pic, what the heck!! good job mommy! hope your christmas was extra special!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cmas card! I didnt send any this year, so merry merry and happy happy

Wendy said...

Congrats, your little boy is beautiful.