Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Barnyard Boo

Saturday we went to Thanksgiving Point, a cool place with lots of different things to do about 20 min. north of us. They set up their Farm Country area for Halloween and called it "Barnyard Boo". We had fun!


We played Halloween croquet and were rewarded with a handfull of Tootsie Rolls afterward.
We went on a horse cart (whatever it's called!) ride and learned that our driver--a cute, petite female--loves to joust! HA!
They gave us two stamp cards-for Alan and I since we paid-so we could only do 10 things total. We also fed the animals (which didn't require a stamp) and frosted pumpkin cookies (which took 2 because I wanted one!).
The last activity we did was horsie rides. Christian wanted to ride the horses TWICE! The first time he rode the horses--only a few months ago--he didn't last even one time. But he loved it and shoved our hands away where we were securing him on. He's growing up too fast!
Miles is growing very quickly, also. Here's my seven month picture (it cracks me up when Christian's around b/c he runs in the picture with me and after each shot says, "Oh, cute!" HA!). HELLO, BELLY! :) I am amazed at how much he moves inside of me. It is so much more often and much more forceful than Christian was...So I have a feeling that he's going to be a very, very active little guy. Lord, give me strenght to keep up with my two boys! :)~
I am so excited to welcome him into the world, though. I've been nesting nonstop. I even have his bassinet set up in our room!
Speaking of beds I put Christian in his big boy bed yesterday-the right way. It took an hour and a half of putting him back in bed but he finally stayed for his nap and he went right down for bed last night--I think mainly b/c he's scared to wander around in the dark. Plus I told him I'd spank him if he got up. I used the same threat today for his nap and he got up only once, after finding out I followed through with it.
Christian is on my lap (forever my little shadow) and wants to say something: -jhu uybbujkj j,iu9m/bfcyvbigib k,vm nncv 67v cv c x xdrc 4tuq885g./l5i65o ,hl[,l[nit7l,[i'kmmmm k ''''''''''''''n
Now that he's got that out... :)
Oh, and by the way. Alan didn't get the job he was flown to Wisconsin for. Darn! HA! We were relieved. One less option to consider for post-graduation. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun and your hair is very cute! So is your belly!

blogschmog said...

That place must be pretty popular, Sara, Ryan's sister posted a bunch of pictures of that place, looks like fun. I can't believe you are already seven months.

Hev said...

You look great Tam! How are you feeling? The Barnyard Boo looks like fun! Miss ya tons !
Love ya!
Heath