Monday, May 2, 2011

Ode to Locals...

On my latest trip to Hawai'i (in Aug 2007), I searched for a pair of Local flip flops (called "slippers" there). I'd bought a pair during my second trip, but had lost them (I'm pretty sure my sister claimed them as hers). ;) So I was excited to find a pair LARGE enough for my GINORMOUS feet. I use them all the time; in the shower at the gym, around the house, and outside. They are this wonderful neutral color that go with everything and have held up so well!!! The bottoms are a durable rubbery material, they're light and comfortable to wear, and last forever! Apparently you can have them shipped to you for $15 (TOTAL) from Hawai'i at this website, well worth it. (though that website either doesn't have a lot of sizes, or their find your size drop button is broken. :D I love them!
UPDATE: Here's a MUCH better website! Have a look-see. ;)

3 comments:

JillandMauricio said...

So how did you get your "ginormous" size if it doesn't come up? If you tell me you wear a 10 or smaller I will come and kick you in the booty. Anyone who is 10 or smaller, sorry I do not feel for you at all!!

JillandMauricio said...

So how did you get your "Ginormous" shoe if the drop down only has a size 6. I don't know if I have asked you this, but what do you define as ginormous, because if it is 10 or less, girl I don't even feel sad for you in the least-even if you are an 11 I don't feel that bad.

Tamara Lyn said...

lol, I'll look for a better website! :D I do wear an 11, I grew a size with my pregnancies! Such a joy. :D