Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Fitness Pal

My Fitness Pal is a free app I found on my iPod...and I'm in love with it! You can also use it online at this link. You put in the active level of your lifestyle, your weight and your goal weight. Then you put in what you eat every day and any exercise you do. It tells you how many calories you can eat each day according to your goal weight, and according to how much exercise you've done each day. I've lost 4 pounds in almost 2 weeks doing it! I never go hungry and I'm under the calorie goal every day...I just cut out the unnecessary treats I used to eat because I was bored. I love that it makes me think about what I'm eating so I don't go overboard! And knowing I'll see all the numbers in front of me helps keep me in check. ;) It's the good old fashioned calories-in-to-calories-out math. So awesome!

1 comment:

JillandMauricio said...

I am on that sight too. I use to use spark people, but have liked fitness pal so much better.