Thursday, March 4, 2010

(Oddly) nice winter days...

We've had some wonderfully beautiful winter days lately! And we've sure been taking advantage.

The boys like playing in the backyard! They fight over the soccer ball b/c Miles LOVES it!

And Christian loves to play baseball with us. He's actually pretty good at hitting the ball with the bat. :)

One day it was too wet for Miles to be crawling around...I love the picture of him with his face pressed against the glass door. :) It's pretty much the best picture EVER. :D

We always love to bike ride! I found that day (Feb 17) that I really need to get back into shape!

And Christian's been getting braver and braver on his own bike. He likes to ride it, though he's still a bit scared. :D We love him for trying.

We've also frequented the park a few times this winter. ;) The other day I was walking along with the boys (not driving to the only park I knew about b/c the battery was dead on BOTH cars!) and I happened upon a park just a couple blocks from our house. Score! :D It was a fun time.

Feb 20 our friends, the Padernoster's, had a yummy BBQ at their house...The sun was so bright I couldn't believe it....It was such a nice day!
They say it's been a mild winter for these parts...I'll take it! I'd like to think the Lord's blessed me, just me, with this awesome weather...but supposedly there's a large group of houses that are in a high risk flood zone...if it's too wet, a damn will break and flood them out....SO, it's a blessing for ME and THEM. :D

Another exciting thing that happened in February is my father-in-law and his twin sister's 59th Birthday. I made some cupcakes for them (we ate at a YUMMY Indian restaurant) and had a little too much fun decorating them. HA! It's not bad to have fun, right?! ;D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your having fun with those boys! They sure are cuteness! AND yummy cupcakes I want some!