Monday, March 22, 2010

Alan's 28!

March 11 Alan's cousin, Jenny, got us into the Seattle Children's Museum for free. :D Her pass allows her to take four extra people. Nice! We were gone six hours and only saw half of the whole place! :D Jenny is so fun! I love how outgoing she is...she really likes doing things with others. ;)

This is a fun water table area they loved! :D Such a great idea!

This was part of a big ball area where they feed balls through tubes, etc...it was kind of loud and Christian was a little scared. :D We quit this idea fast and got some lunch. :D

Here Jenny's building something with them the construction zone. It was such a fun place and I'm so grateful to Jenny for getting us in for freeeeeeeeeeeee... :D

Alan's birthday was last Friday and he turned 28. :D His aunt and uncle and parents came over for dinner (Costco pizza) and cake and ice cream. :) We love to have his family so near!
(This next photo is not for the faint of heart...beware, poopaphobes...)

While Alan was opening his presents, Miles had a major blowout...yah, it was pretty bad (that IS poop you see, it exploded all over!)...but FU-NNY! :D Poor "Mimi" and "Papa" got the brunt of it, and Auntie Donna helped get him cleaned up! :D It's Donna and Stu's couch...right after it happened, Stu said, "You can have the couch!" HA! :D It's amazing how you don't even flinch at your own kids' bodily fluids. ;)~

I forgot to take pictures of the Southern Coconut Cake I made him and though it was good, the Oreo Balls I made were by far the biggest hit...they were soooooo yummy. I got the recipe from my friend Emily. :D I love and miss her so! ;)

They were so good Christian was found sucking the remains of an Oreo Ball off of Miles' fingers...yah, it was dirty, but I was cracking up! :D

In this picture Miles is feeding Papa some chicken...the boys sure love their grandma and grandpa!!! Almost every day Christian says, "Guess what Mommy? Mimi and Papa and Missy (their dog) are coming over today." HA! It's going to be heart-breaking when we move to PA in May and we can't see them every month...I'm looking for a place to live and it looks like we'll have to live on campus, which STINKS! No dishwasher or yard and noisy kids living above us makes me annoyed already. But financially it's the best so I guess I'm going to have to suck it up. Boo! ;)

1 comment:

AmyB said...

My cousin and her hubby just moved from Hershey or are just about to move from Hershey. He was in med school too. I could hook you two up and she could give you the low down on the area.