Friday, October 8, 2010

Puddles

It had rained and rained and rained and rained here in Hershey and when it finally stopped we had some pretty fun puddles in front of our apartment.

I was showing Christian some videos of volcanoes erupting (thank you, youtube) and realized a few minutes into it that Miles was being very quiet...I looked around to discover he had dragged a stool over to the front door and unlocked the deadbolt...and was out front playing in the puddles with a neighbor girl. :D HA! Naughty baby!
So I decided to let them play for a bit...
 
 Christian had a blast making big splashes. :D Just like a good kid should.
 Miles loved it, too. :D Of course! I grew up in a valley and I remember having fun in the flood areas. My street was completely covered in water once. It's such fun!
They're so cute. They love each other so much. They fight a ton, but when there's love, there's LOVE. :)

1 comment:

Tam said...

You are an extra nice mom. Those lucky boys. Just happily spying some more:).
Tamara T