Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!


 So I guess around here they assign different areas a date and time to go trick-or-treating. I guess they don't want the whole state out collecting candy on the same night. ??? So our time was yesterday, Oct 28, from 6-8 p.m. We drove to a neighborhood we'd heard was good and man! It was a fun time.
Everyone was so nice and they loved to see the boys' costumes (Christian was a robot and Miles was a giraffe). :D That made it great. I love this area for that. It's got a small town feel and everyone is nice, courteous, and notices you. It's so refreshing!


 We've been loving this fall weather. There are tons of leaves from the maple trees outside and the boys have been having fun in them (maybe me, too....a little). ;)
In Provo we got a couple weeks of fall before winter hit. I'm excited to have a real fall again. A whole three months, just like where I grew up in good ole' Modesto. :) Yipee for fall!

1 comment:

Amy said...

We know all about a very short fall. We went from a late summer to a week of fall to snow this past week. Way too short!