Thursday, June 3, 2010

Black or green thumb?


I planted my very first garden yesterday. Whoopie! :D I'm nervous about it's safety, however...the other three or so plants I've had (in pots...inside) have died! Despite all my best efforts to keep them alive. ;) SO, I hope I can keep this garden alive. There's petunias and a few marigolds and (other flowers I can't remember) and a watermelon plant and two strawberry plants. :D I hope they all work out. Christian's really excited.

I've also taken some pictures of our place here in Hershey, PA (mainly for Alan, since he's been gone and hasn't seen it).

Here's the office/toy room. I LOVE having the toys out of the living room!

Dining room...that's Miles' chair covered in plastic. He's MESS-Y. ;)

Kitchen...I still need to arrange a lot in here. One thing at a time...

One wall of our huge living room...love our Poang chairs (from Ikea) and our new bookcase.

Another corner of our living room...the one we love. ;)

The fourth Living Room wall...patiently awaiting the new couch. Five more days! :D
(Don't mind the shelves on the left...they're one of the many things I need to organize still.) :D

And here's the new yellow towel (and matching bath mat) I picked out and the toothbrush holder Christian picked out for the second bathroom. I sure love that kid.

Did I mention we got a new bookcase? ;) I'm pretty much in love with it.
SO! There's the gist of it! :D Hope you enjoyed the show! :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookin good! A garden always feels SOOOOO good!! Looks like your adjusting well to the new digs!

Amy said...

You are fast at unpacking and setting up house. Looks great. Can't wait to see the new couch in it's place.

Amy said...

You are fast at unpacking and setting up house. Looks great. Can't wait to see the new couch in it's place.

A Beautiful Life said...

Fun for change and new place and new furniture and items!! Uh..and why did i not think of putting plastic over the chair for Belle??? DUH!! good idea mommy, your new place looks cool! and you're wonder woman for doing it all by yourself!!

Diana said...

thats a way nice place ... congrats!

The Gomes Family said...

Looking great! I love the brick!