Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Park Time!


Saturday was a pretty nice day, so we went to a park by our house. It was a nice park! Christian made some new friends and we enjoyed playing with the boys.

It was such a gay ole' time we shared a smooch! :D


See how smiley everyone is? :D

Miles was crawling down things instead of up them, like I tried to help him do. HA! Such cute babies...thank goodness for parks! (Kids need at least an hour of active play a day, I need to be better at giving it to them!!!) :D :D :D

2 comments:

Diana said...

what a fun day. Makes me remember when we'd go to the park together :)

Tamara Lyn said...

I know, that was fun times. :) I miss you guys so much! :D It was so nice to live so close to one another...it was easier to get together! I hope you still go (well, will go when it's not so cold!) :D