Friday, January 8, 2010

Of HAIR & Money


I got a new haircut yesterday. YEAH! I was long overdue. :)~ I went to a salon that charges $50/haircut, but they offered me a 50% discount b/c I was a first time customer...I didn't mention that I'd probably be a one time customer, too. :)~ I'd go there again if we had that kind of money! I like $30 haircuts...they're affordable and much, much better than $15 haircuts you get at Fantastic Sams or Klassy Kuts. I've found out many a painful time that, with haircuts, you almost always get what you pay for.
I've been trying to have an art project/craft of the day for Christian. Yesterday he painted with water colors and today he made a candy necklace. He loved it (especially eating the necklace)! He's such a crafty guy...and I've always wanted to do some preschool with him here at home. I have a pre-k workbook we do, which he loves, but we left all his crayons, markers, paints, etc. in Georgia. Dote! I'm taking them to the dollar store today to stock up on some more so we have some fun things to do at home...I figure if I engage him, he won't engage himself...in other words, he won't get into so much mischief! :D
I think I'm obsessed with putting my boys in boxes...ha! I think it's so cute when they fit! :D Miles just sat and ate his snack in the Costco-sized cereal box and I had to laugh and take a picture!! :D HA!

2 comments:

Diana said...

I love your hair. I agree completely with what you said. I always go to Remedez at the mall. They cost $30 and up but they always do a fantastic job. I went to Supercuts once and they did horrible and you had to pay extra for them to wash your hair!
Craft projects are fun. I need to do them with Josh like I used to do them with Kira.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh tamara you are so funny- are you still putting them in boxes? lol! you make me laugh so much!