Thursday, June 26, 2008

Of the Bordon clan, Baby, and Exercise






Alan's parents and his younger sister (and her son) came to Provo to visit us before Alan's olders sister, Kristina, and her family move to Mesa, AZ (they're moving Saturday). It was a fun time! We got family pictures taken and basically hung out with one another. There were some contentions and disputes, of course, but what family doesn't have those? We missed Alan's older brother, Roger, and his wife. They had to work and couldn't make it. We were all sad when the left on Monday. They were only here over the weekend and it's just too short a time!
I had my first OB/GYN visit Friday. I was so excited to hear the heartbeat! When we finally got to that moment the nurse moved the sensor around for a long time. My heart dropped and I thought, "Great, another miscarriage?!" But she finally found the quick little pulse and tears sprung to my eyes. The doctor says everything's well. Hooray!
I have been going to the gym 5 days a week in the mornings. I love it. It's been super hard lately but I just make myself go! The mornings Christian wakes up late I'll take him on a bike ride along Provo River Trail. It's sooooo beautiful! You get caught up in the trees and flowing river and forget you're in the middle of the city. I love it! I'm so grateful for my bike! My mom gave it to me a couple years ago and it's been perfect!

No comments: