Thursday, December 6, 2012

UPDATE Time!!

Time flies when you're having fun. And as is always true this time of year, there's been a lot of fun to be had. Here are 5 MILLION pictures to highlight some of the fun...
A friend of mine took our family pictures in October. I'm happy to have some pictures with the babelicious. :)
She edited these two pics. She sells Photoshop actions. Her website is http://www.prettylittleactions.com. Check it out!
Sometimes, just sometimes, we think we're pretty tough...
I love this with Elijah in the pumpkins--my cute little pumpkin--because we're all smiling for rizzle. (She edited this one, too.)
My three little men. :)
Me and my hooooooney--poo. Married 8 years, we have been (yes, said in Yoda voice).
We carved our pumpkins outside--it was such a beautiful day for late-October! The boys helped take out some seeds, but were too grossed out by the sliminess so I did most of it. Pansies! ;)
I'll show them how it's done. Nom-Nom-Nom!
Here's the boys all dressed up for Halloween. I think Miles mixed up his super heroes. :) The cuteness is almost too much! They got lots of candy through the drizzling rain and numb little fingers. Bless their little hearts. :D
Hurricane Sandy rolled through so we had our church's Trunk-Or-Treating activity 5 days after Halloween (the kids trick-or-treat from rows of cars lined up, trunks decorated, passing out candy). Our trunk was the scariest!
Christian and Elijah have a special connection that just warms my heart. :) C wants to spend every moment with his baby brother and E just lights up when his biggest brother enters the room.
Elijah swinging for the first time. Needless to say, he LOVED it! :)
Christian TRYING to swing with Elijah but my super-sized 6 yr old is just a little too long for the baby swing. :)
We went to my friend, Christina's house for Thanksgiving. She lives 4 hours from us in Wooster, OH. We all had a BLAST and plan to make another trip out there soon. (My boys still ask if we're going to, "hallow-hallow," as Miles calls Ohio.) :)
The food was sooooooooooo good. mmmm....
Shaylin quickly became Christian's "girlfriend". We were there 3 days and they spent every minute together. He said, "I'm going to marry her." Ah, young love. ;)
Now that Thanksgiving is over we're getting ready for Christmas...found this cute lil' reindeer when I pulled out the decorations.
My wonderful neighbor left goodies on my porch and the local critters decided to pull one out and have a taste. ha!!
Toooooootsies!! :) Love those tootsies.

3 comments:

Amy said...

You look great! Your hair is so beautiful and I am so jealous. Thanks for the long update. I love to catch up with people. Merry Christmas!

Amy said...

I tried leaving you a comment, but don't know if it worked, so if this is a duplicate, just laugh at me.

You look great. I love your hair and it's making me feel really jealous! Thanks for the update and all the pictures, I love catching up on the lives of family and friends. Merry Christmas.

Tamara Lyn said...

lol, I got both, tried to publish the second but it published both. ;) I have to so I need to moderate commets before you can see them. Otherwise I'd probably miss a bunch of commets. :D MERRY CHRISTMAS to you, too!!!