Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Shout Out to my Sweetheart

I just wanted to give a shout out to Alan on this Father's Day. He is simply a wonderful husband and father. I love this picture where he is soaking in Elijah's snuggles.
Photo op with Miles before we left for our "safari ride" at Lake Tobias. Memorial Day (May 28) 2012.
And our sweet Christian. :)
The boys had a blast feeding the animals then checking out the zoo and petting zoo. We topped our Lake Tobias trip off with a live reptile show. We all had a blast!
Alan enjoys getting down and dirty with the boys and watching them enjoy new experiences. He gives them plenty of hugs, teaches them, makes them respect their mother, and isn't afraid to plant a wet one on their smackers. :) I love him so much and am glad I chose him to be the father of my children.
Happy Father's Day, honey. :)

No comments: