Thursday, February 2, 2012

Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails.

Monday we had an ultrasound and found out we're having another boy! Woohoo! I'm super stoked to be having a third boy. And knowing it is a "HE" instead of an "IT" or "HE/SHE" makes such a huge difference. We're debating names, but Alan is in love with "Adam" and Giddeon and Gabriel. I like the names, but not for my baby. Strange, eh? :)
Our little man will get a name, but until then I am going to ride this high. It is so nice to have something to look forward to, especially right now. Little man is due June 13th, on my dad's birthday. :) My dad hopes he'll be born on his due date. :D

4 comments:

The Robinson's said...

YAY!!! Another boy!! I'm so excited for you.

Grandma must be teaching him all about his wonderful family he will soon meet.

Congrats Bordon Family!!!

By the way when is the due date?

Melanie said...

HUGE Congratulations to you and Alan, Christian, and Miles! What wonderful news! I also just read your post about your mother...so sorry to hear it. Sending you hugs and prayers of comfort!

Charlynn said...

So excited for you! Our last little boy is Ryan Gideon, so I would have to say I kind of like the name. ;-D

Laura B. said...

Yay, another Bordon boy!!!!! Congratulations Tamara... I totally called this one by the way :) I'm glad you guys are happy about it cuz I know 3 boys in a row is the coolest thing ever!
Now we just need to get these boys together once in a while!