Friday, March 25, 2011

Of sinus infections and death

I've had a few sinus infections in my life, but, like childbirth, you forget just how miserable it is.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to die.
They're nasty-flat-on-your-back-wish-you-would-die-ness. Seriously. I've been exhausted, achy, feverish, stuffed up I can barely breath, SORE and swollen lymph nodes, sore and swollen tonsils, dry, scratchy throat, headache, and oddly the muscles through the back of my neck are super tight and sore. And snot is everywhere, of course (you're welcome).
I just lay on the couch, wanting to die. BLAH!
Alan said he thought he'd come home one day and I'd be laying on the couch, dead. :D HA! So sweet. But that's how I look. Like death.
I feel a bit better today, though not 100%, and now Miles is acting like he's coming down with it. Great. I guess I'd best go cuddle the little man. :)

No comments: