Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wee Willy Winky

I had my 20 week ultrasound yesterday and...it's gonna be a boy! :) We're super excited that Christian is going to have a playmate, though Alan is pretty disappointed. He really wants his sweet little daddy's girl. Well, I don't know if she'll be sweet, but we'll have a girl one day one way or another, even if we have to adopt. :D The doctor moved my due date a week earlier so it's now Dec. 21. Yeah! I want to have this baby as soon as I can before Christmas. :D I love ultrasounds! I'm so grateful we have them in this day and age. When I see my babies in them, moving around in my tummy, it always makes me tear up. It makes the baby seem much more real to me and I'm 1000 times more excited to meet the little guy. We're having a hard time agreeing on names. The only one we can meet halfway on is Miles. :) We'll see.
We fly out today to Washington. Alan's mom's side is having a family reunion near Seattle and we'll be there for a week. We're actually only participating in the reunion a couple days and the three of us (Alan, Christian, and I) are spending most of the time seeing the sights in Seattle. We bought city passes so we'll be pretty busy. :D We're excited! :)

No comments: