Saturday, September 25, 2010

"Anal People"

My friend got me watching "Hoarders" and every time I watch an episode I'm consumed by two things. (1) They excessively flash a screen explaining the problems and (2) I want to shout, "CLEAN UP and ASK QUESTIONS LATER!! My fingers itch, wanting to pick up, and my vocal chords ache to want to shout at them. How could they STAND to live in that mess! CLEAN IT UP! And although it bugs me I think such a project would be fun. I love getting things done, especially when there's a noticeable result. :D
I have the opposite problem, I'm an anti-hoarder. I want to throw things away until we have minimal things to survive. It's easier to stay ORGANIZED when you have less things and I feel it would make me HAPPIER.
So the other night, after watching an episode of "Hoarders" I decided to make this little video. I was in my jammies and everything...and the boys were in bed, hence my hushed voice. :D It sounded like a good idea at the time. ;)
It's dorky, I know...and I'm dorky, it's true. But I hope I can make at least one person smile. :D

5 comments:

Amy said...

Ha ha ha! I haven't seen hoarders, but that's pretty funny. I think I could be classified as one of those anal people.

JillandMauricio said...

That show kills me. If you want to go join in the cleaning I will leave that to you. They found hardened dead cats at one place-I will stay away. I want them to hold up a box and say-what is in this. If they have to look to see-THROW IT AWAY. If they cannot name what is under all that clutter-they obviously haven't missed it-GET RID OF IT. I have a hard time watching that show if you couldn't tell-haha.

Michelle said...

Ha ha ha, oh my gosh, thank you for making me laugh. I think I need to watch an episode of Hoarders now.

Laura B. said...

Tamara, Tamara, Tamara, you are so friggin hillarious. Can I tell you a secret? I share the same disorder. I can't wait to chuck things around my house. I am always on the prowl around here! It's good to know I'm not alone :) BTW, awesome blog! Guess I better go take out the trash and chuck the day's dirty diapers now.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!! Only you could get that primary closet cleaned out in under an hour! I miss my anal retentive darling!